What you will do?
During this V.I.E. at HUTCHINSON , you will be responsible for the following activities :
1) Prepare and update the budget and forecasts by coordinating the work of individual organizational units involved in the planning process
2) Analyze possible differences in the budget and take steps to reverse the correct trend
3) Explain deviations by providing management with the necessary information to make decisions about strategy changes
4) Perform constant analysis : income and profits, production costs and product profitability, cost structures
5) Analyze working capital, including receivables and inventories
6) Continuous monitoring of the Company's performance
Contexte et Environnement
This VIE Program within HUTCHINSON is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Hutchinson worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
Candidate's profile :
You had a first experience within a Financial department
You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
You are a fluent French and English speaker.
You have strong analytical and synthesis skills
Contrôle de Gestion
Région, département, localité
Republique de serbie
Localisation (Précisions / Mots-clés)
Niveau d’expérience requis