The Business Developer is the spearhead of the trade tactical deployment of our institutional accounts, developing current customers and engaging with new ones.
Expectations & Accountabilities
1) Identify opportunities for growth and penetration in new accounts, according to the role defined by territory and key segments.
2) Consolidate and maintain relations be-tween the various stakeholders.
3) Leading competitive and market shares, providing visibility to the area of marketing opportunities and threats in the competitive environment.
4) Strengthen the awareness of the brands with customers and merchandising for the fulfillment of the monthly fee.
5) Execute and document critical processes in accordance to local and corporate regulations and guidelines.
This role supports Corporate & Social Responsibility initiatives, as well as other ad-oc initiatives and programs.
Desired qualifications :